Explore and experience Sapa by road via the new Noibai highway, Laocai. length 245km. This new road shortens the travel time and distance from Hanoi to Sapa. Moreover, you will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa – the city in cloudy.This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa
Visit many ethnic villages as: Lao Chai village of the H’mong, Ta Van village of the Dzay, Cat Cat village , Sin chai , Su Pan village
Stay 1 night at Homestay in Ta Van village
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai San - Lao Chai - Ta Van (-/L/D): By Bus
06:30: Have transport pick you up at the meeting point or your hotel and depart to Sa Pa using the new highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai (245Km) in less than 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00: Arrival Sa Pa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
we take a short drive to the first village H’Mong – Cat Cat Village, start trekking and walk around the village. We continue to visit the old Hydro Electric Power station, built by French in the old days. We then hike on a small path down the valley to the MuongHoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village of Y Linh Ho & Lao Chai. Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces and visit the H’mong people living in the wooden and bamboo houses. After that, we continue going to Ta Van village to visit Zay minority. Have dinner and free evening at leisure.
Overnight at home stay in Ta Van Village
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan –Sa Pa - Hanoi (B/L/-): By Bus
After the breakfast, we take on road to Giang Ta Chai Village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces, visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge. We have chance to meet the local people and share cultural experiences with families. We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the MuongHoa River and trek up to Su pan village. Picnic lunch is on the way. then take a van for transferring back to Sapa.
Freshen up before catch bus back to Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Transportation by air conditionned vehicles as tour itinerary indicates
- Transport Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 1 night stay in Ta Van village.
- Meals as stated above ( B: breakfast. L: Lunch. D: Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- All Entrance and sightseeing fees.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!