It's not the cliffs themselves that make HaLong Bay unique, but rather their sheer number. A huge bay, dotted with nearly 2,000 mostly uninhabited limestone cliffs, the breathtaking scenery is very similar to that of the Andaman coast of Thailand, Vang Vieng in Laos and Guilin in China.
Created over millions of years, tectonic forces slowly thrust the limestone above the water-line. During this process waves lapping against the stone carved out a number of vast, striking caverns, as well as other geologically interesting formations, such as tunnel caves and uniquely shaped massifs.
Visit Thien Cung caves , Dinh Huong Island ,Cho Da Island...
Enjoy sunbathing and the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay
Enjoy fresh seafood
7:30 - 8:30 a.m: Pick you up at the hotel and leave for Halong Bay. Short break en route in Hai Duong Province (20mins). Arrive in Halong Bay around 12:00. Get on a traditional wooden junk boat.
In the afternoon:
12h45 – 16h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the short cruise briefing.Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Thien Cung Cave or the Cave of Heavenly Palace is on the same island with Dau Go Cave. While Dau Go Cave boasts the mossy beauty and glorious history, Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world .
16h45 – 17h15: Arrive at the habor. Disembark and get on bus back to Hanoi.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Lunch on board
- A bottle of water per person on bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- Kayaking or bamboo boat (Choose 1 option)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary