Explore and experience Sapa by road via the new Noibai highway, Laocai. length 245km. This new road shortens the travel time and distance from Hanoi to Sapa. Moreover, you will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa – the city in cloudy
Visit many ethnic villages as: Lao Chai village of the H’mong, Ta Van village of the Dzay, Cat Cat village , Sin chai.
Enjoy traditional dances of ethnic minorities
Visit to the busy market where Red Dao, Black & Flower H'Mong, Tay
Description Pick up at your hotel in old quater from 06.00AM to 06.30AM
Day 1: Ha Noi - Sapa - Cat Cat – Sin Chai by Bus (-/L/D)
6:30 am: Meet your guide and driver at your hotel departure to Sa Pa . Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00: Arrival in Sapa. After have lunch time
Trek around 10 km to visit 2 villages of the Black H'mong (Cat Cat and Sin Chai). And enjoy traditional dances of ethnic minorities. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while and enjoy traditional dances of ethnic minorities. Before continuing the trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You also will enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river.
Then take a van from Sin Chai back to Sapa
In the afternoon: Take a walking tour of Sapa for a visit to the busy market where Red Dao, Black & Flower H'Mong, Tay and other ethnic minority people converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their silverware and handicrafts, vegetable, bamboo shoot, mushroom, medicinal herbs and souvenirs…
Tip from ODC
At your free time, you could go up to Ham Rong peak where you are able to experience a stunning vista over the charming Sapa town. This is a great chance for some unforgettable photos! This is recommended for the good weather afternoon only (Entrance fee is not included)
7.00 p.m: Have dinner then you are free to walk around Sapa town in the evening.
Overnight at the Hotel in Sa Pa.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Ha Noi (B/L/- )
You meet your guide and start trekking. The first part we will mostly trek downhill Y Linh Ho hamlet. The trek offers some stunning views of the rice terraces, gardens and Fan Si Pan mountain ranges. After going through a suspension bridge, we start walking up to Lao Chai San village.
There we are experiencing the richest traditional culture of Black H’Mong people in the region. The trekking route offers a breathtaking view of vegetable gardens and rice terraces with green mountains rising above. There will be time for visiting with local families and learning about their traditional fiber processing.
After this you continue to Ta Van village (1.200 m) to visit Zay people. Zay is a fairly small minority group of about 38.000 people who live mainly in the mountains in Northwest Vietnam. Ta Van is a small village set within a picturesque valley not far from the northern Vietnamese mountain resort of Sa Pa. The area is renowned for its colorful ethnic minorities, and Ta Van is home to two such groups.
Picnic Lunch by the side of the river.
The rest few hours in the afternoon is for freshen up to take by bus back to Ha Noi .End of tour.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicles as tour itinerary indicates.
- Transport ( Ha Noi- Sa Pa –Ha Noi ) by shuttle bus
- Meals as follow the itinerary .
- Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide .
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation stay 1 night at hotel *** : Double/Twin sharing
What's Not Included
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- Tipping/ Gratuities.
- Single Supplement (upon your request)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!