Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site and you'll be reminded of this several times throughout your tour. UNESCO has picked out 830 World Heritage sites around the world, chosen for their cultural and historical importance, and also for their geological uniqueness. Halong Bay offers a little of all three.
It's not the cliffs themselves that make Halong Bay unique, but rather their sheer number. A huge bay, dotted with nearly 2,000 mostly uninhabited limestone cliffs, the breathtaking scenery is very similar to that of the Andaman coast of Thailand, Vang Vieng in Laos and Guilin in China.
Kayaking , swimming
Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck
Fruit carving demonstration on Sun Deck
Cooking class with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck
DAY 01: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L, D): Bus - Cruise
7:45: Hotel pick-up.
12:30: Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Halong City.Transfer to Cruise by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45: Enjoy welcome drink
13:30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30: Exploring Vung Vieng Village :Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30: Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight
18:00: Taking part into cooking class on boat : Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19:30: Dinner serving onboard
21:00: Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request )
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L): Cruise - Bus
6:30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
7:30: Having breakfast
8:00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave.
9:30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30: Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over lunch (a la carte) as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
What's Not Included
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Air-conditioning turns on at 18:00 on the first day
• Cabin check-out at 09:30
• Please advise in advance if you are a vegetarian.
• Remember to bring along your hat, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and cash
• Please follow the tour guide's safety instructions
• Passengers are advised not to take along large luggage for convenience (luggage can be stored at the ODC Travel office)
• Please note that customers need to take out their own travel insurance, as this is not included in the tour