Experience the majesty of Halong Bay on a traditional junk cruise. Admire the spectacular scenery, explore islets in the bay, and participate in activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, and swimming. Enjoy a Vietnamese cooking class on board.
Enjoy sunbathing swimming, fishing, sunbathing
Join a cooking demonstration class to learn how to prepare Spring-roll Vietnamese
Watch sun light shining on every island
Description Special discount for big group or if you make an early bird booking more than 1 month, please contact us for a better price
DAY 01: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L, D): Bus - Cruise
7:45: Hotel pick-up.
12:30: Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Halong City. Transfer to Cruise by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45: Enjoy welcome drink
13:30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30: Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guests choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30: Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area .Docking for overnight
18:00: Taking part into cooking class on boat: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19:30: Dinner serving onboard
21:00: Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, Karaoke
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: CỐNG ĐỎ - CẠP LA (B, L, D): Cruise
6:30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
7:00: Having breakfast
8:00: Transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area
09:30: Go fishing with the fisherman
11:00: Back to the day boat, free time & relaxing on the sundeck
12:30: Having Set lunch with seafood and grills.
14:00: Kayaking & swimming
16:00: Back to the Cruise
DAY 03: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L): Cruise - Bus
6: 30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07:30: Having breakfast
8:00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave.
9:30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30: Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch (a la carte) as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi exercise
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches and 02 Dinners on board
- Insurances on boat
- WIFI (depend on the cruising area)
What's Not Included
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Please note the following:
• Cruises are offered daily from July to December
• Passports are required for check-in
• The boat’s air-conditioner is turned on at 18:00
• All guests are advised to follow the guide’s safety instructions
• When booking or prior to departure please advise if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies