Product details page tabs
This is a nice trip which enables tourists to discover the most picturesque landscapes of Northern Vietnam. Starting to visit Perfume pagoda, one of the most well-known pagodas in Vietnam associated with interesting legends, tourists will be exposed with Tam Coc Cave then Hoa Lu ancient capital to know more about part of Vietnam’s history. Tour concludes with a nice trip to Mai Chau where travelers are overwhelmed with spectacular beauty of landscape and interesting lives of hill tribe people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda (-/L/D)
In the morning, ODC Travel’ tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 and drive through the rich farming land of the Red River Delta to the Perfume Pagoda.
Arrival in Perfume Pagoda, take a small sampan through a peaceful rural landscape of flooded rice fields to explore Trinh Temple and then trek up Huong Tich Grotto. Then descend into the temple to visit the Outer Temple -Thien Tru. Then transfer to Ninh Binh town.
Overnight at hotel in Ninh Binh.
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Mai Chau (B/L/D)
After breakfast at your hotel, visit Tam Coc, known as Vietnam’s "Halong Bay on land". Take a sampan ride to visit three enormous caves local fisher folk and explore the village along the river.
Afternoon tour to visit Hoa Lu, an ancient Capital of Vietnam (968 - 1009). Admire the unique architecture of wood and stone art and explore Dinh and Le Temples. Then transfer to Mai Chau.
Overnight at hotel in Mai Chau.
Day 3: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Morning visit Lac and Pom Coong villages and then explore Xa Linh village and Pa Co village of Black H’Mong people to experience their customs and culture. On the way back to Hanoi, stop over to visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric Plant. Drop off at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- Boat trip in Ninh Binh
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Spectacular Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Hung Long Hotel)
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Island Resort and Spa)
- Uniquely Halong Bay 1day trip (4hours on boat)
- Majestic Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Sunrise Resort)