Product details page tabs
Location: in the Red River Delta, in the central of North of Vietnam, Hanoi is located at 1,760 km (1,090 mi) north of Ho Chi Minh City.
Access: accessible by road, by train and by air with an international airport named Noi Bai. It takes 2 hours flying from Ho Chi Minh City to Ha Noi.
Hà Nội is the capital of Vietnam and the country's second largest city. As the capital of Vietnam for almost a thousand years, Hanoi is considered one of the main cultural centers of Vietnam, where most Vietnamese dynasties have left their imprint. Even though some relics have not survived through wars and time, the city still has many interesting cultural and historic monuments for visitors and residents alike.
Hanoi has rich food traditions and many of Vietnam's most famous dishes; it has been selected as one of the top 10 cities for food in the world by Shermans Travel. Vietnam's national dish Phở has been also named as one of the Top5 street food in the world by global post.
Main attractions: Temple of Literature, Hochiminh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday & Friday), Hochiminh House, One-pillared Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, Lake of Restored Sword, Ethnology Museum.
Hanoi City Tour (1 day)
8 am: Tour guide pick you up from hotel by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, is a large memorial in Hanoi. It is located in the center of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
9.30 am: Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda as known the oldest pagoda in the city, originally constructed in the sixth century during the reign of Emperor Ly Nam De, thus giving it an age of 1,400 years, then keep walking to Quan Thanh Temple, formerly known as Trấn Vũ Temple is a Taoist temple in Hanoi, as one of the Four Sacred Temples of the capital, Quan Thánh Temple is located near West Lake.
11 am: Keep forward to the Temple Of Literature, constructed in 1070, it is a temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam. And the temple hosts the "Imperial Academy" (Quốc Tử Giám, Vietnam's first national university.
12.30: Have lunch at local restaurants.
1.30 p.m: Proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum. Which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam, it is widely considered to be the finest modern museum in Vietnam and a tourist attraction in Hanoi.
3.30 pm: We will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy Cyclo tour, one of the most typical vehicles in Hanoi, is a human-powered transport with a seat at the front for passengers and the driver at the back. Enjoy an hour cyclo tour around the Old Quarter of Hanoi to experience the bustling, real lifestyle of this exciting and vibrant neighborhood.
4.30 pm: Drop off at your hotel by Cyclo or car. Free time to relax or you can book a ticket for a popular traditional form of entertainment is water puppetry, which is shown for example at the Thăng Long Water Puppet Theatre.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Free a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, good shoes and cash.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Spectacular Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Hung Long Hotel)
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Island Resort and Spa)
- Uniquely Halong Bay 1day trip (4hours on boat)
- Majestic Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Sunrise Resort)