Product details page tabs
There are so many historical sites and cultural attractions in Hoi An which is peace at day time and colorful at night time. Take a step back in time on a walking tour of Hoi An Ancient town- a UNESCO World heritage site to learn about the well-kept historic sites of this town once-prosperous seaport city.
In the morning, ODC Travel’s tourguise will pick you up at your hotel and start a walking tour around this enchanting port town. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market… Around the town we can see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
After lunch in local restaurant, enjoy a short boat ride to a nearby village specializing in ceramics and crafts of Hoi An. Tour finishes at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Local lunch
- Boat trip
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Spectacular Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Hung Long Hotel)
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Island Resort and Spa)
- Uniquely Halong Bay 1day trip (4hours on boat)
- Majestic Halong Bay
- Magnificent Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island (1 night on Luxury Boat, 1 night at Cat Ba Sunrise Resort)